Kick off the Ice Wine Festival with a progressive dinner event the night before. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. at Debonne Vineyards with delicious appetizers, soup or salad. Proceed to Grand River Cellars for a wonderful meal. Afterwards, finish off at South River Vineyards for a delicious dessert. Our wine maker will pair each of the courses with his choice of wines. Reservations required.
• Mushroom Brie Soup with Madeira Wine
• Herbed Salad
• Parmesan Straws
Grand River Cellars
• Chardonnay-Steamed Pork Loin with Smoked Gouda Cream Sauce OR Salmon Picatta
• Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
• Grilled Peach with Blue Cheese & Balsamic Reduction
South River Vineyard
• Mason’s Creamery Ice Cream topped with Ice Wine-Infused Fruit Compote
Seating is very limited and will sell out early. This is a prepaid, non-refundable ticket event. Price is $59.50 per person and will include wine pairing with each course, tax and gratuity.