Kick off the Ice Wine Festival with a progressive dinner event the night before. The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. at Debonne Vineyards with delicious appetizers, soup or salad. Proceed to Grand River Cellars for a wonderful meal. Afterwards, finish off at Red Eagle Distillery for a delicious dessert. Our wine maker will pair each of the courses with his choice of wines. Reservations required.
• Salad with Grilled Apricot, Arugula, Moody Blues Fruitwood Smoked Blue Cheese, Ice Wine Candied Walnuts and Balsamic Glaze
• Bread Service with Dipping Oil and Assorted Spreads
Grand River Cellars
• Double Breasted Roast Chicken topped with Rosemary Wine Sauce served with Sweet Potato Mash OR Lobster Mac & Cheese
• Spinach Sauteed in Lemon Garlic Oil
Red Eagle Distillery
• Bourbon-Infused Chocolate Cake
Seating is very limited and will sell out early. This is a prepaid, non-refundable ticket event. Price is $59.50 per person and will include wine pairing with each course, tax, and gratuity.